Doing the laundry is nobody’s favorite choir. There are some stains that just won’t come off no matter what we do to them, and the detergents – well, it is difficult to find an unexpensive detergent that can clean all of the stains.
But, we have a helper on the way. There is one thing that you can do to make your clothes fresh, white and clean. It is a product that you probably already have in your home, and might we add it is not expensive at all.
White and Fresh for a Long Time
It is the white vinegar. Other than just saving your money, it will save your energy, time, effort and nerves. Here is how to use it:
- The white vinegar preserves the color of the clothes, increases the power of any detergent and doesn’t let soap residue stay on the clothes after the washing is over, so make sure you pour a cup over your clothes before putting then in the washing machine. It can come as a substitute for fabric softener too.
- The acidic properties in the vinegar help some stains and sweat be removed from the clothes.
- To prevent the powder detergents from leaving residue on your clothes after the washing, just add a cup of white vinegar to the washing drum. Your skin will be grateful to you.
- The vinegar can also neutralize the bad smell from the clothes, like for an example, smell of cigarettes.
- To get rid of those stubborn stains, just spray undiluted vinegar over them, and gently rub the stain off. You can also take all of your dirty clothes and soak them in vinegar solution. This is made out of ½ cup vinegar in hot water. Leave the clothes in it overnight and them wash them regularly, in a washing machine.
- Furthermore, the white vinegar will not only remove the static from the fabric, it can get rid of animal hairs too. Yes yes, this is possible. A cup of vinegar in the washing drum with all of the clothes will do just the trick.
- When washing swimwear or underwear, add six tablespoons of vinegar to the hand wash and leave it like that for half an hour.
- Finally, instead of using heavy chemicals to clean your washing machine, use white vinegar instead.
The vinegar will help your clothes and will save you time and energy. Try it today!