You’ve heard that the coffee is not only good for drinking, right? The grounds of the coffee serve for many other purposes.
How would you like to know some of these purposes? We promise you that your life will be much better after you’ve found them out. In addition we give some alternatives to this amazing shrub.
- The coffee grounds are filled with phosphorus, potassium and nitrogen, making them the excellent fertilizer, for it helps the growth of plants.
- It is used as the main remedy for cellulite in the modern industry. To create a cheaper and much more effective alternative for an anti-cellulite wrap, just mix coffee grounds with coconut oil and voila – you will be cellulite free!
- To attract more earthworms, use the grounds of the coffee in the compost. The earthworms love it and your compost will have a richer texture.
- In order to protect your crops from being destroyed by snails just spread coffee grounds all over them, snails hate them.
- They can also be used to ward-off ants. It disrupts the smell the ants follow when they go after each other, making them stay away from your crops.
- The coffee grounds are also effective in warding off wasps and cats, they hate the smell.
- You can use the coffee grounds as a soap alternative too, for it has amazing peeling and firming effect on the skin. They are even great to dye your hair with – will provide it with nutrients necessary for health and growth.
- To prevent your fridge from being tainted by awful odors, take a cup, fill it with coffee grounds and put it in the fridge. It will neutralize the odor immediately. You can even use the grounds as a cleaning scrub in the kitchen, for your pots and pans.
- You wondered how to get rid of those jowls and bags under your eyes? Well, the coffee grounds can help here. Just mix them with olive oil and apply them on the jowls, they will disappear in no time.
- To make your barbecue look like you just took it from the store, use coffee grounds to remove the grill rust from it.
- Finally, if you apply moist coffee grounds on the fur of your pet, whether it is a dog or a cat, it will not only neutralize the pet odor from the fur, it will protect them from fleas or any other infestation.
We hope that these tips will be of much help to you.