How many of your habits would you say do you and your waistline harm? Probably most of them. If this is your answer, then what you need to do is start eliminating them right away in order to create a perfect figure and a flat stomach.
The list of habits that harm our bodies is pretty long and scary, but let us first focus on those top ones that do the most damage and how to change them.
Reduce Belly Fat
In addition we will give you some of the most common mistakes you make that prevent you from getting the figure you want and prevent you from leading a healthier lifestyle.
1. When you eat, you eat too fast – we have all caught ourselves stuffing food down our throats with the fifth gear just because we are late for a meeting or work. Well, this is one of the worst thing you could do to your body.
When a person eats too fast they swallow a great deal of air too which ultimately leads to a bloated belly, and not only that, you slow down your digestion too.
Remind yourself that if you do eat fast and avoid chewing your food properly it ends up in the gut in bigger pieces and is it much harder for the organism to process it.
Furthermore, it will never give you a clear sight of how much you’ve eaten, which is the main reason why most of the people overeat. The next time you have a meal, sit down and take it slow – you will be doing your body a big favor.
2. Reduce the soft drinks intake – there is not a person in the world who does not like these sweet amazing drinks. But, be them regular or diet, they both do much to make your stomach bloated. And the diet sodas are even the worse kind.
They are filled with artificial sugars which lead to massive swelling of the body because they are difficult to digest, leading to this – if you want to have a flat stomach cut the soft drinks from your daily consummation list, or at least reduce it.
If you decide for the second option you can always add a couple of ice cubes and leave them to dilute before consuming your favorite drink.
3. Too much processed foods – okay, this one is obvious. It is commonly known that every great company uses the sodium in order to enhance the flavor and preserve their product, be it cereals, chips, salad dressings or even soups.
But the sodium is harmful for the body. Any health worker would advise you to cut those chips and take fruits and vegetables instead, for their level of sodium is much lower.
4. Late dinners – do not set your dinner hour too late. One or two hours before going to bed will just not do it. If you eat like this then your body will not have the normal amount of time to process all the food because when you go to bed your metabolism slows down, instantly turning the fat and calories into something that is stored away in the body.
While you are asleep your body cannot process the food you’ve previously digested because the metabolism rests and it is low on energy.
So, some of the tips here would be to take your dinner three or even four hours before you go to bed, and take a piece of fruit or a glass of yogurt to improve and speed up the digestion.
But the best advice here would be to have a large plate on breakfast and something small for dinner. In this way your metabolism will work in a perfect manner.
5. You are allergic to certain foods – people who are usually gluten or lactose intolerant end up with a bloated stomach because in one way or another they digest some of these compounds.
If you think that you may be allergic to something, pay your doctor a visit, do some tests to find that out and if you really are, then try avoiding that type of food at all costs.