Okra is one of the most nutritious foods that can provide you with countless health benefits. This African plant, also known as lady’s fingers because of its long and elegant shape, can treat a variety of undesired health conditions and, it can protect you from many dangerous diseases.
If you want to improve your health, you should try the following okra water recipe which will help you to maintain your body in an optimal health and, to prevent the risk of numerous life-threatening diseases.
Preparation of the Okra Water Recipe
If you want to make okra water, you need two fresh okras and one glass of water. You should cut the heads of the okras and, you should put a couple of pieces in the water.
After you are done, leave the glass to stay overnight. You should drink this water the following morning on an empty stomach, about 30 minutes before having a breakfast.
Health Benefits of Okra Water Recipe
The okra water is highly beneficial for maintaining your body in good health. This water has an ability to treat and prevent a variety of health conditions.
The okra water will provide you with all the nutrients which are necessary for your health. Only one cup of raw okra contains 716 IU of vitamin A, 23 mg of vitamin C, 3 g of fiber, 7 g of carbohydrates, 2 g of protein, 87 mcg of folic acid, and 57 mg of magnesium.
By consuming the okra water every day, you can protect your health in a number of ways. This recipe will provide you with numerous health benefits:
- The intake of the okra water will improve your immune system and, it will protect you from common colds and from infectious diseases.
- The okra water can treat diabetes, and it can prevent any kidney damage.
- It will help you to control your cholesterol levels, and to prevent the risk of a cardiovascular disease.
- This water can improve your digestive system and, it can boost the detoxification of your body.
- The okra water protects your vision and prevents many eye problems, including glaucoma and cataract.
- It can treat numerous respiratory conditions, including asthma.
- This drink can improve the quality of your bones, and it can fight osteoporosis.
- The okra water is recommended for weight loss since 100 grams of okra contain only 30 calories and 0.1 grams of fat. This water boosts your metabolism, it increases your level of energy, and it provides you with a feeling of fullness and prevents any food cravings.
- Several studies have proven that the okra is a promising cure for at least three cancerous diseases, breast, prostate, and melanoma cancer.