Hello to everyone! Today we are going to talk about an interesting health subject that concerns us all. We are going to share with you a home made remedy that will help you take care of those gum diseases and teeth plaque. This remedy has proven to be very efficient, so stay here and keep reading.
We all know that the treatment for these conditions is pretty expensive, so here we have some less costly alternatives that you could benefit from.
How to Get Rid of Gum Disease
1. What you need to do first is reduce the amount of stress you are taking in. The stress is scientifically proven to worsen your dental health.
Those people who suffer a great deal of stress have a weakened immune system and can fight off such bacteria in a much more difficult manner.
2. Then, start using salt solution in your daily teeth brushing routine. Take a small amount of sea salt and dissolve it in warm water. Swish a sip of the solution in your mouth for about half a minute and then spit it out.
Repeat this several times. What the salt water will do for you is it will reduce the gums that are swollen and draw any infection.
3. You can also take several tea bags, put them in boiling water for several minutes, remove them, and allow them to cool until they are the temperature your tooth can handle.
Take the bag and hold it on top of the affected area of your gums for about five minutes or so. The bags contain tannic acid which will help you relieve the gum infection effectively.
4. The following step for you is to use honey. The honey has antiseptic and antibacterial properties, so you can put it to work treating the infected gums.
After you’ve brushed your teeth just rub a small amount of honey on the problem area of your gums.
5. Never forget to drink cranberry juice. This juice can pevent the bacteria from sticking to your teeth and gums so try drinking up to 4 ounces of unsweetened cranberry juice a day.
6. You should be amazed of how the lemon can work for you. The thing you have to do is create a paste out of salt and the juice of one lemon and stir it well.
Apply this paste on your teeth. Let it stay on for a couple of minutes and then gargle with some warm water in order to wash it away. Here is why the lemon and salt combination is good for you.
First, the lemoon contains plenty of Vitamin C, making it perfect for fighting off any infections, and second, they have anti-inflammatory properties, which again, makes them helpful when treating infected gums.
7. And not only the lemons, try consuming all the foods that are rich in Vitamin C, such as grapes, oranges, papaya, bell peppers, kiwi mango, guava and strawberries.
The Vitamin C is an antioxidant, and those are found to promote connective tissue growth and bone regeneration, something that can be affected by various infections.
8. One of the things you have to do is to give up the tobacco. The tobacco decreases your ability to to fight infections and delays the process of healing.
Tobacco users are more likely than nonsmokers to suffer from serious gum disease that does not even respond to treatments which ultimately will lead to tooth loss.
We hope that after reading this article you will focus more on the health of your gums and teeth. Stay healthy!