Cleaning the house is probably one of the most demanding jobs that ever existed. It takes a lot of energy and effort, as well as time to get the job done.
That is why people often seek for tricks that would help them with this difficulty. So, continue reading, for in addition to this, we will share with you some trick that you may find helpful.
Cleaning Tips and Tricks
1. Washing machine – if you have difficulties when cleaning the drum of your washing machine, pour two cups of vinegar in it and let it work for one hour, then repeat the cycle once more.
After that, put two cups of bleach inside it and turn it on for one hour again. Then clean the inside with cotton swabs and it will be shiny and clean again.
2. Cleaning sponge – the wet cleaning sponge is a perfect place for the bacteria to settle, and then to transfer onto all of your dishes. To prevent this from happening, take your sponge and put it in the microwave for 2 minutes every single day.
3. Stains on the carpets and mattresses – just make a mixture out of hydrogen peroxide and dish soap, and the stains will disappear.
4. Baseboards – when you soak the sheets in fabric softener they are more effective in cleaning dirty baseboards.
5. Have a fresh and fragrant room – if you want the rooms in your house to smell fresh then mix two bottle caps of vanilla extract with a cup of coffee.
Take the mixture and put it in the oven for an hoour on 300 degrees – and that is it! Your entire house will have a new and light fragrance.
6. For toilet rings – take a piece of Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and leave it on your toilet ring over the night to act on it. The next morning you will have a clean toilet ring.
7. Water stains – to remove them from taps or any other surface rub them with wax paper. This will also leave a protective layer, preventing further stains and any fingerprints.
8. The bathroom – just fill the bathtub with hot water to improve the effect that the alkaline cleaners have.
9. Sticky stains – coconut oil and baking soda, equal portions of them, mixed together, are the perfect combination for fighting off those annoying sticky stains. Justapply this mixture on them and they will disappear completely.
10. Light bulbs – finally, you can clean the light bulbs with a microfiber cloth in order to finish up your cleaning process.