Have you had any idea that the apple cider vinegar is really good for your health? It acts as an antibiotic and antiseptic, and it contains raw strands, giving it a sour taste.
The apple cider vinegar has properties such as create a healthy looking skin, clear the body from toxins and clearing a sore throat. The only one thing that is not particularly good about the vinegar is that it is bad for the health of the teeth.
Apple Cider Vinegar Holds a Big Secret
Other than this, the apple cider vinegar contains many more properties which are explained below, so, continue reading in order to find them out. You will be amazed!
1. The apple cider can prevent obesity, just put two tablespoons of it in a glass and drink it regularly, every day, in the mornings and before meals. If you drink it during a meal, it can even help you digest the food in a faster way.
2. You must note that the apple cider vinegar must not be taken undiluted, or in large quantities, for it will destroy the enamel of the teeth.
Also, people who are taking medicine, such as blood thinners, should definitely avoid it, because it will interfere with the work of the medicine.
3. When it comes to mucous discharges, just eliminate corn, wheat and rye from your dieting plan and add the vinegar instead.
4. When it comes to the issue of a sore throat, the apple cider vinegar is perfect for it. It can balance the throat’s pH level, and act as a remedy to it too.
Fighting infections and killing the bad bacteria is just a part of it’s job. It even has the ability to make the phlegm in the throat much thinner, thus creating wider breathing and swallowing paths.
And in addition to this, it boosts the production of the white blood cells and the immune system overall.
5. The following properties are the asthma and coughs. Apple cider vinegar can help with both of those. If you don’t want to use drugs that much, whether it comes to your inhaler or medicine for a dry cough, you can always turn to the vinegar for it can benefit you in both situations.
6. The apple cider vinegar is known to be an addition to meals, but it also has other properties. Believe it or not, it is excellent for stopping dizziness. Unfortunately there has not been a study to back this information up, but people have used it for this purpose and it has proven to be very effective.
It is believed to be like that because the vinegar is created of fermented red apple juice, which is high in acids but low in sugar.
7. In can also help in weight loss and weight gain. The acid helps in the digestion of the protein and boosts the metabolism. But before trying to implement it in your diet for that purpose, make sure you consult your doctor first.
8. Have you been looking a remedy for hair loss? Well look no more, for the solution is right here. We all know that it is normal to lose about 100 strand of hair per day, but what happens when the scalp is disrupted? We lose more hair, and because of the disruption of a certain hormone, called androgen, the hair follicles lose their ability to produce new and healthy strands of hair.
This is why the apple cider vinegar can help. It will balance the pH levels of the scalp, and it will even help you get rid of dandruff too.
Just put a teaspoon of it in a glass of water and mix it up. Dip your comb in it and then brush your head thoroughly. Do this 15 minutes before you wash your hair regularly and you will see the results in no time.
9. Furthermore, it can cure insomnia and also chronic fatigue, which is basically the main reason of losing sleep. Being sleep deprived is a difficult thing to cope with.
You lack energy, enthusiasm, concentration and get easily irritated and nervous. To cure this issues, we have two recipes for you that might be of an assistance.
First, you can mix 8 ounces of water with a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, or second, you can mix a cup of honey with three teaspoons of the cider.
Consume either of it about 20 minutes before you go to bed, you will get your good night of sleep and be relieved of that awful fatigue.
Furthermore, it can help you get rid of nervousness too. Just mix up two teaspoon of apple cider vinegar, two teaspoons of honey in a glass of water.
10. To recover a nose bleed or a stuffy nose this cider can help too. You can coat the inner side of the nose with apple cider vinegar in order to stop a leed, or just inhale it to remove inflammation and congestion.
Additionally, for any blood loss, dilute two teaspoons of vinegar in a glass of water to restore the proper blood flow and stop any excess bleeding. Drink that three times within the day.
11. If used properly, the apple cider vinegar can aid the teeth health by preventing sore gums and teeth decay. Create a solution of a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with a glass of water and clean your oral cavity with it every day.
12. Are you familiar with the fact that the apple cider vinegar acts as an antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral agent, thus making your nail problems disappear. It will relieve the pain and inflammation while combating against germs, bacteria and fungus.
13.To relieve diarrhea drink a mix of two tablespoons of the vinegar with eight ounce of water daily. It fights the bacteria that leads to this problem while soothing the irritated colon.
14. You will probably think that the list will end right about here, but you are wrong. There are plenty of other properties of the apple cider vinegar, and this next one will leave you speechless.
It can actually help with food poisoning. Alleviating all the symptoms that point to food poisoning, and creating a balance in the gastrointestinal lining, it provides an immediate relief. But this time, you must mix two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in hot water.
15. Having a heartburn? After a heavy meal a lot of people have complained of a heartburn. This is caused by plenty of food in the stomach, and not enough acid to cope with it.
This is why a teaspoon of the vinegar in a glass of water will cure a heartburn. It is a quite logical remedy because of the acids present in the vinegar.
16. Next, to provide you with a better hearing and help removing the ear discharge. For it you have to soak a cotton ball in equal ammount of apple cider vinegar and water.
Place the cotton ball into the ear and leave it to work for about 5 minutes. When you take it out, turn your head to the side in order for the discharge to come out.
And for better hearing, mix a teaspoon of the vinegar with a teaspoon of honey in a glass of water. Drink three cups of it every day just before meals, but if you notice any heartburn, stop immediately.
17. Less known, but very useful tip is that apple cider vinegar is highly effective when combating allergies. It basically helps with pollen, animal, food, dust, dander allergy and so on.
You just have to drink a glass of water with three tablespoons vinegar in it two or three times a day, and the allergy will be gone.
18. You will never guess how healthy the combination of apple cider vinegar and honey is. You can use it to cure arthritis, both internally and externally. Furthermore, use it against hiccups, menstruation, high blood pressure and shingles.
19. To help your kidneys, bladder and the process of dissolving the possibility to create other harmful bacteria, a diluted apple cider vinegar is the way you’d like to handle it.. Mix two tablespoons of it in eight ounces of water and drink it daily.
21. Combine two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and two teaspoons of honey in a glass of water to heal those sore and tired eyes. This recipe is recommended to be used by elderly people.
22. The same recipe goes also for people who suffer from eczema. These people are usually suffering from deficiency in the potassium level, so they are adviced not to consume any salt, for it will cause complications. They should definitely use apple cider vinegar, several times a day, every day.
23. Finally, as you have previously noted, the apple cider vinegar is excellent for your health and should be used both internally and externally. For that purpose, servina as a natural beauty ingredient, add it in your bath for a smooth and rejuvenated skin
We hope that we have enlightened you with all of the vinegar’s alternative purposes and made your life a tad easier. Keep your health!